New Year. New You. And It’s All at Colony Place!
Most people try to make themselves “better” in some way when the new year hits. But sometimes, it’s not so convenient to do that. You have to go one place for your smoothie, another place to work out, another to get your hair done…on and on. So we thought it would be fun to talk about creating a new you this year…all in one place!
Here are a few tips to get you started…
• First, head over to Dick’s Sporting Goods and get yourself a nice piece of exercise equipment you can use at home! It’s all about convenience…if it is convenient you are much more likely to do it! The best bet according to Dick’s is Bowflex – burn up to 2.5 x more calories than traditional treadmills, steppers and ellipticals because Bowflex is an elliptical and stepper combined! Our favorite new workout line… Calia by Carrie Underwood. If you’re gonna work out, you may as well look good doing it! Of course, while you’re there, get your Fit Bit so you can track your calories. Don’t forget the wireless headset at Best Buy so you can rock out while you work out.
• Old Navy has a great selection of workout gear and it is often on sale! Even their everyday prices are great so check it out for the whole family. If you’re a Lane Bryant shopper, you’ll love their new “no wire” sports bra and new line of active gear called “Livi”.
• After your workout stop into Cape Cod Nutrition Corner for great nutrition! They have the best selection of protein choices… whey, isolate, vegan, casein, milk… it’s all an option. While you’re there, get some extra vitamin D for this winter weather, vitamin B12 to give you energy and reduce your stress and all your daily supplements to fight the flu season or boost your metabolism!
• Now it’s on to treating yourself to something special to round out your day. Did you know Ulta does gel manicures? They do facials and waxing as well! And for the best blowout anywhere around, go to James Joseph! You’ll feel fantastic with your new “do”. The best thing about James Joseph is that they have so many stylists and they all do a great job! So getting a weekly blow-out appointment isn’t hard. And the price is right too! While you’re after “looking good”, have you tried eyebrow threading? Sleek Eyebrows near Children’s Place has you covered. It’s quick and easy and the newest form of facial hair removal. Dry hands or skin? Bath and Body Works will show you all the latest in scrubs. And we LOVE their new moisturizing shower cream… no need to add body lotion after your shower… it’s built in, saving you time and money!
• If you’re motto is to get organized in 2017, Michael’s Arts and Crafts has great planners that allow you to customize your design and style. The favorite – “Create 365”. So fun and so customizable with lots of designs to pick from, stickers to match, inspirational quotes to add… you’ll be begging to organize your calendar!
• You can change up the look of your home in no time with help from La-Z-Boy. But there is so much more than recliners in store! Refresh your room with colorful new pillow fabrics and accessories galore to choose from. Did you know they have hundreds of custom fabrics and a professional designer on-board to help you select your new look? After you’re done, put your back on a massaging recliner and feel like a new person in no time.
• Want a great lunch with few calories? Sushi Joy! The best sushi chef is on hand to provide you with the freshest sashimi, sushi and more with lots of taste and little calories.
• If you’re cooking at home, check out the new Aldi supermarket. Lots of choices for gluten-free and organics! Bring your own bags and a quarter for the cart…you’ll see how much money you save in store!
• While you’re busy taking care of you, have your car serviced too. What a great way to save time. Bring the car to NTB (past Walmart…then on the left) while you shop or dine and voila…your car will be feeling good too!
There are so many other options out there to find the “new you” at Colony Place, but we wanted to make sure you had a few great choices to start off. Now get movin’….and make sure you bring your Preferred Shopper discount savings card to ensure your wallet feels good too!