What’s New for Shoes & Accessories
- Best accessories trend? “bag in a bag”. The small bag snaps right in to the large one. Comes in all the hot colors, sizes and styles of the season.
- Booties are everywhere. Wear your ankle booties with just about anything – a skirt, shorts, a dress, skinny jeans…you name it. It’s the best shoe investment for the season because you can wear it all the time. Ankle boots with skinny jeans or jeggings are a no-brainer. Just pop them on over your pants. But if you want to be “extra cool”, fold or cuff the hem of boyfriend jeans upward just above the boot line or rip the hem above the boot line and then cut them. Tall boots look great with tall socks – great designs available at the new Paper Store or DSW.
- Huge selection of boots and block heels at DSW. Don’t think that just because it’s still nice out that it’s too early to get your Winter boots. They’re already in at DSW and they will go fast (before Winter) so shop for them now!
- If you need a dressier option for shoes, look for the block heel bootie/dress shoe. Block heels are classy and comfy…the best mix.
- To lengthen the look of your legs with a high-heeled boot, wear a monochromatic (all the same color) outfit and boot.